- You must drive on the left side of the road at all times.
- You must park on the left side of the road.
- The speed limit in the Cities is 60 km/h and outside the City areas is 110 km/h.
- If an hear or see an emergency vehicle approaching you must pull over to the left side of the road and allow it to pass.
- Vehicles that are abandoned, broken, damage or left unattended for long periods of time can be impounded.
- Vehicles not reasonably parked on the side of the road or in parking lots can be impounded.
- Vehicles left in the middle of the road will be impounded.
- Helicopters must land in designated landing zones (LZ) this includes EMS landing zones for EMS and APD landing zones for Officers.
- Helicopters and Other Aircraft must maintain an altitude of 200 meters when above the City limits.
- Civilian Helicopters must not hover over any City as this will cause a disturbance to Officers and other Civilians.
- Aircraft are not permitted to land on public roads without an emergency issue or authorization.
Vehicles Searches are permitted in the following situations:
- A vehicle is passing through a checkpoint can be searched at any time.
- A vehicle matching a description of a vehicle that has recently been spotted leaving an illegal area can be searched.
- Vehicles spotted that where recently involved in an crime can be searched.
- Marijuana and Marijuana leaf
- Cocaine and Coca Leaf
- Heroin and Opium Poppy
- Uranium and Unrefined Uranium
- Counterfeit Cash
- Blasting Charge
- Bolt Cutter
- Defuse Kit
- Lock Pick
- Code Cracker
- Turtle Raw
- All weapons not purchased from a verified distributor is deemed illegal.
- All weapons purchased without a Firearms license is deemed illegal.
- Rook 9mm
- PM 9mm
- Zubar .45 ACP
- Protector 9mm
- PDW 9mm
- Any protective items such as Vests and Helmets are deemed illegal.
- Suicide Vests are Illegal (common sense).
- Rebel Clothing is not illegal clothing is not illegal though Masks, Shemags and as mentioned before helmets are illegal
- All vehicles not purchased from a Civilian Vendor, Civilian vendors include Carl's Automotive, Tylers Truck centre and any Civilian air shop is deemed an illegal vehicle.
- All armoured vehicles are illegal if they are not police vehicles.
- Police may raid illegal areas if there is people doing illegal jobs or if they are in illegal areas.
- Police can restrain Civilians in Raids for there safety and safety of people around them.
- Police may only call for backup if the situation has gone south.
- After the area has been secured and raided police must leave the area.
- Lethal force must only be used if the situation has fallen under the use of lethal force protocol.
- Police officers can raid you house if you are caught doing an illegal activity or wanted for a major crime
- Police must not raid the house unless they have authority from the Police cabinet members (Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner and Commissioner.
- Police can confiscate illegal weapons items and other illegal miscellaneous goods.
- A Police officer can restrain you if you are in the raid for yours and their safety.
DISCLAIMER: All rules are subject to change so please do your due diligence to check back here once in a while.
Thank you all for reading